The mission of the Child Development Center is to provide quality child care in a caring, nurturing, and educationally creative inclusive environment within a secure and immaculate facility and to empower our team of employees to experience professional and personal growth. Our mission is to build upon a child’s natural curiosity to create a community of learners, by ensuring each child has appropriate social and emotional skills.
This program offers quality, early care and education for preschooler’s ages2-5 years old and school-age opportunities for children ages 5 to 12 years old. The Child Development Center serves Wor-Wic Community College (WWCC) students, employees,and community families. The Center is in a "class"of its own! We are a model laboratory site for training and observation opportunities for intern field experiences; Accreditation from the Maryland State Department of Education; Maryland EXCELS Check Level 5; Wicomico County Judy Center Partnership;highly qualified credentialed staff; and collaborative relationships that provide a continuum of services for children to transition from an early child care program into kindergarten. We look forward to developing a wonderful working relationship with you and your family.
· Fall Read Aloud – Wor-Wic Literature classes – Oct 19,21,26,28
· Early Childhood PAC at Wor-Wic – 10/23
· Fire Safety all month
· Developmental Screening begin Oct 23
· Campus Halloween Parade, Oct 29 @ 10am
· Open House: Back to School – August 24-25
· Hispanic Heritage Celebration – 23th
· Staff CPR training on 28th with American Heart Association
· School Pictures with Hilltop Portraits – 30th
- MDAEYC Committee meeting held at Jordan Center on campus– 10/8
- Attended MSCCA Leadership Symposium on October 22nd Clarksville, MD